Passion in Purple Amethyst, Sterling Silver, Beaded Bracelet

This little bracelet was so much fun to make but wow... did it take a while. :) Don't they all?

When I found these AAA quality Amethyst briolette beads ... I just had to have them! They are soooo lovely and especially with the Labradorite and Hematite accents. I find these colors go really well together and are soothing to me. I made it 8 inches long on sterling silver chain. I used a sterling clasp, sterling accent beads and headpins also.

My current mood is in the Purples and violets. Check out my Chakra post for information on color energy.

I'm going to take the extra time and try to make a few more of these (I went on a briolette buying spree a while back and picked up a few strands of various fave stones). I have some great Aquamarine and Spinel that I can't wait to wire up!
I splurged and they're all AAA quality and just stunning. These bracelets just take many hours of finger mangle, but they end up worth the whole effort.

I love the way it feels on my wrist too.. I'm such a girl. (winks at you)
But, they're fun to wear... elegant, feminine and even a little mischievous.

I'm working on the earrings but they're not done yet. In the meantime, this is also listed in my Etsy shop if I can dare tempt you... ;)

Click the images to enlarge them.

VIOLET: Thought : "I understand"
Crown chakra, Seventh chakra - located at the top of the head.
Purity, sincerity, clarity, truth, perfection, enlightenment, understanding. Qualities: Perfection, integration / unity with the omnipresent, divine wisdom and purpose, universal consciousness, bliss, understanding, enlightenment.

No comments: