A few things




I've been up to them... ;)

Using the fun and very inexpensive craft wires, you can create wonderful and abundant pieces to enjoy, share and even sell, without the fear of a breaking pocket book.  I began with gold fill and silver wire but as I've moved forward, I've discovered the joy and freedom  in using the colored coppers.  I still use real and quality stones in the designs but had a great time toning down the 'dress'... more rustic and natural in antique and brass colored Parawire, which you can find at any online or local hobby store such as Michael's and Hobby Lobby.  The stones are of Kyanite, Carnelian, Chalcedony, Moldavite, Charoite and Turquoise :) click the images for a bigger view

I hope my images inspire you to create and have a great time with it!
Please note my new email address
izzyzgumbo@gmail.com

3 comments:

living on cream street said...

Great stuff .I like that your jewelry has an organic aesthetic but remains elegant at the same time

IzzyGumbo said...

thanks! I adore your blog and appreciate your visit here also :)

Maureen said...

Your work is so intricate and beautiful!