Origami Sisters 2

hey you... Creative One, I'm making cards today :))

greetings...


















Some ideas I hope you'll enjoy. Easy to make... okay maybe not toooo easy but fun!
Scrapbook and origami papers.  I make these up as I go, so there are no patterns, but with the origami paper, it's easy to imagine what 'hip' kimono might look like. ;)  I love making these.

For the card body, I used 12 x 12 Tex Tureo Cardstock, which you can purchase at any local hobby store.  This stack is called Far East and I got the from Michael's, the stickers too.  A bit of imagination makes for a unique gift and a great time of it!  Enjoy and have fun!

Remember these?  From my previous post ... Sisters Origami

click to enlarge

5 comments:

Elena said...

So cute and interesting.

IzzyGumbo said...

thank you so much Elena! :)

IzzyGumbo said...

thank you so much Elena! :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

These remind me of my Japanese exchange student who brought a collection of 4: for the four seasons. Very pretty, and very traditional!

IzzyGumbo said...

Thank you again for your comment AT! I build these out of imagination and I love them very much when they happen :) The paper seems to fold itself and these wonderful figures appear... there are no pattern to these, they just 'happen'. I will post more in the future as they come again.