Learning to Weave Wire - Egyptian Choker

I have to say, I love this piece.  Using the techniques I shared in the previous posts, along with some wire sculpting, I created this simple pendant, encircling the focal bead with a three and two loop weave and coiling.  Adding porcelain green beads and matching red accents on wire links, I think this makes a great choker.  The simple clasp finding, I also created myself.

I hope you enjoy the images and  that they inspire you in your wire craft.
I might come back with some simple tips on wire sculpting as well as creating your own findings.  Click the images to enlarge.

Yeah... you notice right, I changed up the bead combinations a bit and added some silver foil glass beads near the focal bead and at the ends.  Makes for a great accent. ;))

 

No comments: